Sunday, February 8, 2009

A blog for Day Hookers or for Day Hooker enthusiasts?

Well I must say that I'm not fully on the side of either camps. I mean, come on let's not rule anything out right away! And why can't someone be both a Day Hooker and a Day Hooker shopper? Seems like a bartender can be both an drink purveyor and a drink consumer during his or her off nights.
In any case I hope that this blog not only reflects the feelings of Day Hooker enthusiasts, but is an acceptable forum to share stories of Day Hooker experiences and to also share insider information i.e. where the best Day Hookers work, times, rates, number of VD's etc.
Kash I applaud your enthusiasm and foresee nothing but good things to come from such an endeavor. May the Day Hooker never cease to exist, may the Night Hooker only benefit from the competition.
-Cwally.

2 comments:

  1. I think we are all ready for this. Yes, it feels good. Real good.

    I think this blog will serve us all well, but serving it too well will serve none too well at all. Day hooking is a game of give and take, assuming no one gives the gifts that keep on giving...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole concept of day hooking is very interesting to me.... Is it like Dominoes.... 30min or less or its free? Is it based on time? And, does it matter if she takes care of 1, 2, or 3 men in the set time? hmmmmm only time will tell.
    Kudos KASH!

    ReplyDelete